Our pricing advisers are here to help our customers to develop, execute and monitor pricing objectives that maximise the opportunity to make sales at the right price and so be both competitive and profitable.
We do this by helping customers to either implement or improve the way they use Price Trakker.
We have the following offerings available.
This involves the following process:
- Helping our clients to determine a pricing strategy across all their products or services taking into account the objectives for the different brands or product groups
- Implementing Price Trakker in order to monitor competitors pricing and to identify how they operate in the market.
- Then we establish a ‘playbook’ of responses that can be used to ensure that the pricing objectives can be clearly followed
A ‘Learn and Return’ review
- Defining strategic goals and objectives to focus on the way you set your prices across your assortment.
- We look closely at how you are using Price Trakker or a similar Price Monitoring System (PMS) to meet those objectives?
- Find out whether you are meeting your pricing goals and objectives, if not what can be done to change that?
Price Management Training
- Explaining the theory behind developing a Pricing Strategy
- Helping the customer to establish a pricing strategy and how to monitor progress
- Start to develop competitive responses to competitive activity.
Brand values review
This review is available to any company that has high brand values that can be adversely effected by pricing issues and involves:
- Monitoring pricing in the marketplace to maintain brand value.
- Establishing the Pricing Strategy for the assortment
- Finding out how the strategy is being operated by resellers and/stores